The following documents must be attached to the application of the person applying for a disability pensions:
- A document confirming the seniority, including the special seniority;
- certificate on wage;
- Copies of the applicant's accumulative pension book (after 1 January 2005);
- document on health damage due to accident or in enterprise, or another official document if disability caused by labor disability.
In addition, the followings are submitted if necessary:
- Certificate by the self-governance body which states citizen live alone in his place of residense.
- In addition, when necessary, other documents required for the retirement benefit will be provided