Supervisory board of the Pension Fund
The Supervisory Board of the Pension Fund is the supreme governing body of the off-budget Pension Fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The members of the Supervisory Board of the Pension Fund were elected and approved since January 1, 2010 according to the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to form the organizational structure of the Off-budgetary Pension Fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan" № 1252, December 30.
Powers of the Pension Fund's Supervisory Board are as follows:
- Review and approve the forecast of parameters of income and expenditures of the Fund as well as the annual estimate of the Fund's expenditure in consultation with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Receiving and approval of the reports on the activities of the Executive Office, regional departments of the Fund;
- Hearing the reports of ministries and agencies, local authorities, the Republican Inspectorate for Medical and Social Expertise, medical labor expertise and other stakeholders on matters relating to the Fund's powers;
- Getting the information from the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the full and timely payment of mandatory contributions and other payments to the Fund ;
- Introduce a proposal to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on appointment and dismissal of the executive director of the Fund and his deputies;
- Confirmation of the model statute on the territorial departments of the Fund;
- Confirmation of the model statute on the Commission on the pension assignment of the district (municipal) division of the Pension Fund for Off-budgetary Pension Fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Control over Fund's executive apparatus, particularly the Fund's incomes, its timely financing and its targeted use;
- Confirmation of the amounts of payment for services of sending and receiving of pensions and social benefits according to assignments, correspondence and postal items;
- Carry out other functions related to the Fund's activities and implementing the citizens' rights of guaranteed state social security and social insurance.