Allowances to people who are disabled from childhood
Age related allowance is assigned to persons:
- not having seniority;
- not having 5 years of work experience, stipulated in points "a", "b", "c" and "d" of the first part of Article 37 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On State Pensions for Citizens".
A person who does not have seniority, an age related pension is appointed in the absence of able-bodied adult children, relatives or other persons who are obliged to care them in accordance with the Family Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 9, 2012 №-4482 from December 1, 2012, the allowance is paid in the amount of 95,520 soums per month.
An age related allowance is appointed:
- men- when they are 65
- women- when they are 60
Appointment and payment of allowances are carried out by the district (city) departments of the off-budget Pension Fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Followings must be attached to the application:
- a copy of passport or birth certificate;
- certificate of the self-government body of citizens from the applicant's place of residence about family members, including the able-bodied adult children living separately (or their absence), with the names of surnames, names and patronymics, birth years, the degree of kinship, the sources of existence of each member of the applicant's family - for persons who do not have seniority;
- The labor book - for persons who have less than 5 years of work experience, stipulated in points "a", "b", "c" and "d" of the first part of Article 37 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On State Pension Provision of Citizens";
- In the application for the assignment of the age related allowance to a person who does not have seniority, it is mandatory to indicate information about the availability of able-bodied adult children, relatives or other persons who are required to care them in accordance with the Family Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as the applicant's aggregate income.
Persons who have a paid job or other source of income (except alimony or scholarships) are not eligible for age related allowance.